Track Tamping & Monitoring Machines
Navketan Private Ltd. has associated with System 7 of Austria as Sole Distributors for sales, service and support in India. System 7 is at the forefront of pioneering innovation to improve equipment reliability and efficiencies whilst extending service intervals and reducing lifecycle costs to achieve ultimate performance. With revolutionary developments such as the introduction of a new hydraulic pressure controlled tamping system, System 7 is leading the way in modern rail technology advancement.
System 7 machines not only records the tamping and the soil quality but also reduces the time taken for tamping. It is the only company to collect data from the ground about the quality of the compaction of the ballast before and after the tamping.
- Reduced noise and dust emissions
- Reduced costs and increased machine availability
- No rotating parts
- Variable frequency and amplitude
- Ballast quality reporting
- More efficient and accurate work
- System 7 needs lower rotating parts in comparison to competition leading to lower wear and tear
- Geo tagging of tamping area for study
- Variable opening width